[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup.Live

RoboCup Live robocup.live at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:13:54 EST 2019

Dear RoboCup Humanoid League,

A small introduction; We are from the Dutch MSL team Tech United and we
started last year with the website www.RoboCup.live. With this website we
want to promote RoboCup and make it possible for fans to follow us. One
place to follow all leagues and teams during a tournament.

Last year during the world championships we made the liveshow 'Today at
RoboCup', in 30 minutes we discussed some interesting topics of RoboCup and
we had always guest from other leagues in this show. Futhermore, all the
matches of the MSL league could be followed by the livestream.

This year we want to extend the website with more information of other
leagues, and in particular also a livestream. So now, we are collecting
information of teams and we hope you also want to provide us your team
information. If so, please reply to this e-mail and we will send a
follow-up e-mail with the information we would like to know, like your
livestream, twitter account etc.

If you have any other ideas for making RoboCup.Live a succes at the
tournament in Sydney, let us know! Or have you any other questions don't
hesitate and contact us.

With kind regards,
Guy & Marjon
RoboCup.Live