[robocup-humanoid] [rc-hl-tc] *Important* information about the schedule, playing fields and equipment

Reinhard Gerndt r.gerndt at ostfalia.de
Mon Jul 24 10:44:36 EDT 2017

Hi

There is one more point to add:

We are not supposed to use soldering irons (and possibly any kind of cutting etc. tools) at the team tables. I assume, this reads ‚Do not change the table surfaces in any un-reverseable way‘. The tables (those I had a closer look at) have a proper surface (not like the tables we typically get) and the organizers need to return them like this. There are two tables with a protection layer for ‚dirty work’ for the entire league.

Sorry to spoil the fun.

Reinhard