[robocup-humanoid] Final 2017 rule book released

Maike Paetzel 8paetzel at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Mar 15 09:55:09 EDT 2017

Dear Humanoid League,

the 2017 final rule book is now on released and published on the
robocuphumanoid website. You can find the link with changes marked here:
http://www.robocuphumanoid.org/wp-content/uploads/RCHL-2017-final-changesMarked.pdf

For the latest changes made, please take a look to the git commit
history. In the next days, we will also upload the version without the
changes marked, sorry for the delay here. But up to then, please take a
look at the version with the changes marked.

Thanks for the help of the community and all the helpful comments we got
for the drafts!

Cheers,
Maike (for the Humanoid League Technical Committee)