[robocup-humanoid] 2017 rule draft - last chance to proof-read, final version will be released next week

Maike Paetzel 8paetzel at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Sun Mar 5 19:15:07 EST 2017

Dear Humanoid Teams,

Apologies for a delay in the process of finalizing the rules! The rules
are now almost finished. The Technical Committee has fixed many minor
issues in the rules, which are summarized here:
https://hl.forum.robocup.org/t/next-rule-draft-version-is-published/153
We have also voted on more major issues which have been brought up
during the discussion in the forum. The results are summarized here:
https://hl.forum.robocup.org/t/summary-of-the-tc-voting-and-discussion-results/152

We have published a new version in the official git repository
(https://github.com/RoboCup-Humanoid-TC/Rules). Please note that this
version is NOT final yet, but it is very close to the final version.
Please take this last chance to look at the changes made and see if the
TC missed a major point from the forum discussion or if you find some
mistake in the draft. If this is the case, please post the issue in the
forum or send an email to the Technical Committee by the end of this
week (March 12th).

Within the Technical Committee, we are taking a last proof-read of the
rules this week as well and we will announce the final version next week.

Apologies again for the delay!
Maike (for the Technical Committee)