[robocup-humanoid] RoHOW 2016

Nils Rokita 0rokita at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Sun Jul 24 10:10:45 EDT 2016

Dear RoboCup-Teams,

we proudly like to inform you that the third Robotic Hamburg Open
Workshop (RoHOW) will take place from 25th to 27th of November.

As in the last two years, we invite you to participate in a weekend
filled with try-outs, talks, (open) challenges and workshops.
This event is free of charge, bridges the gap between the different
RoboCup events and helps bringing the RoboCup community closer together.
Save the date, more information will follow in the course of the next
months.

Best regards
Nils Rokita
Hamburg Bit-Bots