[robocup-humanoid] GameController in Hefei

Daniel Seifert dseifert at fumanoids.de
Fri Jul 3 12:30:25 EDT 2015

Dear teams,

at https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/materials/downloads/ you can now
download the RoboCup 2015 Humanoid League edition of the
GameController with updated background images in the
GameStateVisualizer (thanks to B-Human) and updated team
configurations. I've tried to keep the team IDs the same as last year,
where possible.

Logos for several teams are still missing. If your team wants to have
its logo displayed in Hefei, please send it to me by email (or create
a pull-request on GitHub).

Daniel