[robocup-humanoid] Seven "Size 1" Soccer Balls

赵明国 mgzhao at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon Jun 8 05:10:28 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have asked the site-team to buy size 1 and size  5 balls under my suggestion two weeks ago. Maybe I could get some sample or picture and data of the balls within a few days. Pls wait for some time.

Best,
Mingguo

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
赵明国 博士
北京清华大学自动化系
控制理论与技术研究所 100084

邮件: mgzhao at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn
电话: 010 627 94322
传真: 010 627 86911

Dr. Mingguo Zhao
Dept. of Automation, Tsinghua University
Beijing, China, 100084

Mail: mgzhao at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tel:   (86) 10 627 94322
Fax:  (86) 10 627 86911