[robocup-humanoid] Seven "Size 1" Soccer Balls

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 8 01:59:17 EDT 2015

Hi,

Since this translates to a difference in diameter from 10 to 15 cm, I think
that matches the definition of approx 13cm. So I do not see an urgent need
to change the rules.

Teams need to be prepared to play with different types of balls.

It would be best if the LOC would send some pictures of the balls that they
decided upon, so that we can post them to the mailing list.