[robocup-humanoid] Extended deadline for KI conference workshop with integrated RoHOW

Maike Paetzel 8paetzel at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed May 13 12:31:31 EDT 2015

Dear teams,

this is just a short notice to inform you that the submission deadline
for the KI Workshop and the associated RoHOW soccer workshop and
tournament was extended.

We welcome your paper and team descriptions until *June 15th*.

Please submit your paper and applications for the robotic soccer
tournament via our easychair submission system:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rohow2015

I hope to see you all in Dresden in September,
Maike