[robocup-humanoid] A useful survey on servo motors for humanoid robots

Tarang Shah tarang at acyut.com
Mon Mar 9 03:16:46 EDT 2015

Hello!

I would like to thank all the teams who have filled this survey till now,
and would urge everyone else to share their experiences too.

Do share the survey link with users of motors from other leagues as well!

We hope to have a considerable number of responses and compile and share
the results before the end of this month.

The link remains the same, http://goo.gl/forms/YWvRJQOQfg

Thanking you,

Regards,

Tarang Shah