[robocup-humanoid] Humanoid League Qualification for RoboCup 2015

soroush sadeghnejad s.sadeghnejad at aut.ac.ir
Mon Mar 2 01:18:16 EST 2015

Dear RoboCup Humanoid League Teams,

The Humanoid League Technical Committee has spent the last weeks reviewing
all qualification materials submitted by teams for participation in RoboCup
2015, Hefei, China.

We still require a few more days to finalize some pending issues before we
can
make a public announcement about the qualification results.

We appreciate your patience and will send a notification to this mailing
list while the announcement is ready.

Best Regards
Soroush Sadeghenjad
on behalf of the RoboCup Humanoid League Technical Committee

--

Soroush Sadeghnejad (Phd)

Department of Mechanical Engineering <http://sharif.ac.ir/>

Sharif University of Technology, Azadi Ave., Tehran 1458889694, I.R.IRAN.

 <http://wiki.robocup.org/wiki/Humanoid_League>

Medical and Humanoid Robotic Laboratory, Amirkabir Robotic Institute
<http://arc.aut.ac.ir/>

Amirkabir University of Technology, No. 424, Hafez Ave., Tehran, 158754413,
I.R.RAN.

Home Page: http://mech.sharif.edu/~s_sadeghnejad

Mails: S.Sadeghnejad at aut.ac.ir; S_Sadeghnejad at mech.sharif.edu

Phone: +98 21 6454 2779