[robocup-humanoid] hi, I have question about Magnetic sensors.

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jan 12 09:10:21 EST 2015

Hi,

I think you mean digital compass. The rules say that the sensor must be
INTERNAL (inside the body) of the robot, but does not state that it must be
in the torso.

So if you put the compass in the head or the arms that would be ok.

If you built an extra hump/tower on the shoulder of the robot to house the
digital compass, that is not allowed.

CU,
   Jacky