[robocup-humanoid] Hi

인성욱 hero14050414 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:07:53 EST 2015

Hi, we are KOR team RND

We have some questions about rules.

1. We know deadline for qualification video is 2/8. Do we have to take a
qualification video on the artificial grass?

2. And how to draw a line on the field? ( I know you are keep at
discussing, but we will buy artificial grass soon.

And there are two ways to draw line. One is using paint and the other is
planting white grass instead of green grass on the line.

3. Last, we want to know stadium enviromment. As the goal post's color has
been changed, how to teat outer wall outside of field. ex) no cover by any
wall, or cover by black material...