[robocup-humanoid] Artificial grass - can we be more specific ?

Reinhard Gerndt r.gerndt at ostfalia.de
Mon Jan 5 05:51:01 EST 2015

Dear אלימלך שרייבר,

we are currently working on this issue. The color aspect will be as in the previous years: 'some kind of green'. The other parameters are still under discussion. Current candidates are ‚yarn length of approximately 30mm’ (which is not very precise) and ‚Hockey turf without infill (also used for some soccer fields) according to Hockey federation standards’ (which may be more expensive). We hope to finalize the process by end of this month.

Reinhard
(RoboCup humanoid league TC)