[robocup-humanoid] GameController 2014 available for download

Daniel Seifert dseifert at fumanoids.de
Sun Mar 30 10:20:42 EDT 2014

Dear teams,

an updated "German Open" edition of the Game Controller is now
available at http://www.tzi.de/humanoid/bin/internal/view/Website/Downloads
- this is the version that will be used in the German Open next week.

For changes, please refer to the commit log at
https://github.com/fumanoids/GameController/tree/HL (in the HL
branch!).

Daniel Seifert