[robocup-humanoid] Humanoid League Long Term Roadmap (1st Draft)

Nils Rokita 0rokita at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jan 22 09:35:00 EST 2014

Dear all,

we find the overall of the proposal very good.

The only major point we have found is the ball size in 2015: The
standard FIFA Ball 5 is higher than the smallest possible robot at this
time. (Ball: ~70 cm, robot min. 40 cm.) We would propose to use a ball
at maximum the half hight of the minimum robot size.

Nils Rokita

for the team Hamburg Bit-Bots
http://bit-bots.de