[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2013 Eindhoven: KidSize -- Plymouth Humanoid confirmation

Phil Culverhouse P.Culverhouse at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 06:01:39 EST 2013

Hello RoboCup Humanoid League KidSize

Thank you for the selection of our team, and well done to to all the other teams.

Plymouth Humanoids confirm that we will be participate in RoboCup 2013 humanoid kid size league.

We will register during the early registration period.

Best Regards

Phil Culverhouse

Centre for Robotics & Neural Systems,
University of Plymouth,