[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2013 Eindhoven: AdultSize -- Tsinghua Hephaestus confirmation

mgzhao mgzhao at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tue Feb 26 21:53:57 EST 2013

Dear Humanoid League Technical Committee,

Thank you for your work.
We are glad to hear that  our team(Tsinghua Hephaestus) was selected as one of the qualified teams of RoboCup 2013.
We confirm that we will participate in the RoboCup 2013 competition.
We will also register our team (Tsinghua Hephaestus) within the early registration deadline.

Looking forward to seeing you in Eindhoven.

Mingguo
Teamleader of Tsinghua Hephaestus

Dr. Mingguo Zhao
Department of Automation, Tsinghua University,
Beijing, China, 100084

Tel: +86-10-627 94322/95448
Email: mgzhao at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn