[robocup-humanoid] Delay in the announcement of qualified teams for RoboCup 2013

Luis F Lupián lupianl at ieee.org
Tue Feb 19 01:26:38 EST 2013

Dear Humanoid League teams,

The members of the Technical Committee of the Humanoid League have been
reviewing all qualification materials received for the current Call for
Participation. At this point we are very close to finalizing all decisions.
However, there are still some boundary cases that have required us to hold
a second round voting to break ties, and a third round seems likely at this
point. We will make an official announcement on all three size classes once
all decisions have been finalized.

We appreciate for your patience.

Kind regards,

Luis F Lupian
on behalf of the Humanoid League Technical Committee