[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2012 Mexico: KidSize ‐‐ RoboErectus Jr confirmation response

Carlos Acosta CarlosAcosta at sp.edu.sg
Mon Feb 27 23:02:28 EST 2012

Dear Technical Committee,

We would like to thank you for selecting our team RoboErectus Jr as participant in the Robocup 2012 Humanoid KidSize League.

Hereby, we would like to confirm our participation in the competition. We strongly expect to finish registration of our team and team members during the early registration period, so before the end of April.

We are looking forward to see you in Mexico.
Best regards,

Carlos Antonio Acosta Calderon
On behaved of the RoboErectus Jr Team.