[robocup-humanoid] Regarding 4.5 Communication and Control

Daniel Seifert dseifert at fumanoids.de
Tue Jan 24 13:18:39 EST 2012

Hi

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 19:09, Alejandro Malo Tamayo
<badalex at prodigy.net.mx> wrote:
> Sorry but there is not much info. Is this the normal behavior? When the GameController receives the RoboCupGameControlReturnData message, in the upper right corner of the player that sends the message   a dot blinks green, yellow and then red. Should the player send a stream of "I am alive messages" to keep the dot green?

Yes, it should send such a message regularly (try once a second). The
dot going yellow and then red denotes a player being offline (or off).

Daniel

dseifert at fumanoids.de
Phone +49 30 838 75-117 (Office), -125 (Lab)

Freie Universität Berlin
Institut für Informatik
AG Intelligente Systeme und Robotik
Arnimallee 7