[robocup-humanoid] First Rule Draft for 2012

Steffen Heinrich heinrich at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 18 08:42:33 EST 2012

Dear TC,

on behalf of the FUmanoid KidSize Team, I agree with Dorian and support
his idea of adjusting the size of the goal area. Having (almost)
identical soccer pitches should be an elementary goal for both leagues.

Besides the already stated advantages, I want to add that in the past,
SPL and HL teams actively collaborated in test matches and shared their
knowledge at  local events (such as the SimPar Event in Darmstadt and
RoBOW in Berlin). So identical soccer pitches would allow interaction
between the two platforms without any barriers.

Best regards,
Steffen Heinrich