[robocup-humanoid] Rule Discussion for 2012

Alejandro Malo Tamayo alexmalo at ctrl.cinvestav.mx
Wed Nov 23 11:42:01 EST 2011

Hi
On Nov 15, 2011, at 2:11 PM, Daniel Seifert wrote:

> Hi, Dorian,
>
> my response to some select parts of your email is below.
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 18:45, Dorian Scholz <scholz at sim.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
>>> * Goal keeper can not score a goal directly from a throw-in. Ball must
>>> first
>>>   touch at least one other player.
>>
>> A penalty should be decided upon, if the goal keeper actually throws the
>> ball directly into the other teams goal.
>> We think handling it in a similar way as if the ball had rolled out of the
>> field over the goal line would be appropriate.
>> So the ball would be placed on the half way line, but on which side has to
>> be decided by the referee.
Regarding the rules of the game I believe that they should agree with  FIFA's. The throw in is rule 15,
its states that "A goal cannot be scored directly from a throw-in."
A goal kick is awarded if the ball enters the goal of the opponent, if it enters its own goal a corner kick is awarded.

Alejandro Justo Malo Tamayo
Automatic Control Department
Cinvestav
Av. IPN 2508