[robocup-humanoid] Rule Discussion for 2012

Roberto Carlos Ramirez Márquez robramir at up.edu.mx
Tue Nov 15 10:49:47 EST 2011

Dear HL Teams,
dear Technical Committee,

about the proposed issues to be worked out, specifically:

* refine definition of arm length to fix a loop-hole in the rules, where
  a robot without a shoulder joint in the frontal plane can have extremely
 long under arms.

my team have prepared the rule's modification shown in the attached file to
be discussed.

and we also encourage to include a rule for:

* only human-like motions are allowed for the robots

Regards.

Regards