[robocup-humanoid] Please more explain about Teen size

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Feb 12 15:25:18 EST 2011

Dear M.Reza Nazem,

Until the deadline of Jan 28 only 2 teams had submitted for TeenSize.
This was the reason for Sven's call.

Until now 2 more teams, including yours, have made late submissions.
This would be sufficient for a TeenSize competition
(in 2010 there were 4 teams).
There may even be another late TeenSize team.

The TC members are currently evaluating all submissions
and we hope to be able to announce all results by the end of next week.

Best regards,
Oskar von Stryk