[robocup-humanoid] Rule for 2011?

Masaki Ogino ogino at er.ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 8 20:45:40 EST 2011

Dear Oskar von Stryk,

Thank you for your reply and explanation of the current situation.
I really appreciate your efforts to organize the humanoid league.

As you said, my concern is exactly about the field size and the layout.
I will wait for the final decision of TC members.

In JapanOpen, we have very few participants for TeenSize and AdultSize class,
only one team in each class.
So, I am now wondering whether large field should be constructed or not,
if the new rule for large size is adopted.

best regards,
Masaki Ogino