[robocup-humanoid] A doubt about Referee Box (Game Controller)

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jun 12 03:45:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

for fairness, the rules state that the colour of the team markers and sides
change when switching to the 2nd half. This is in case a yellow or blue
marker is easier to detect than the other colour.

In practice, if both teams agree then the change of teams markers is usually
omitted to save time during the halft time break.

CU,
   Jacky