[robocup-humanoid] A doubt about Referee Box (Game Controller)

Li Shen deeplylishen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 03:29:10 EDT 2010

Hi, Everyone!

I am using RoboCup GameController (the latest release 20100609) for some
tests, and I'm confused about the team colour.
When switching between First Half and Second Half (manually
orautomatically), the team colour changes. But it seems to me that the
change
of team colour is not mentioned in the rule.
I checked the source code of GameController, finding code related to team
colour had been commented
(robocupgc/trunk/src/org/robocup/gamecontroller/gui/MainGUI.java line:957).
So is this a bug in GameController, or just my misunderstanding about the
rule?

Best Regards

Li Shen