[robocup-humanoid] Decision About Teen/AdultSize Balls

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 13 08:42:02 EDT 2010

Hi Jacky,

> I think it is too late to change the ball now.

It has always been the police in the HL that the teams in the
corresponding subleagues can decide a rule adaption by unanimous vote
even if it is just before or during RoboCup.

> Furthermore, I have not heard that the local organizers have trouble getting
> a beach handball.

Actually a team from Singapore had complained about the difficulty
of getting the orange beach handball to the TC and OC members
which was the starting point of the whole discussion.

Also the local chair has just confirmed that the orange beach hand balls
are difficult to get, but orange FIFA size 5 and size 3 balls are no
problem.

Regards,
Oskar