[robocup-humanoid] RefereeBox Bug

Yume Chua yumechua at hotmail.sg
Tue Mar 16 23:30:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thank you very much answering my previous question on the RefereeBox!

While working further with the RefereeBox, I noticed that there seems to be a bug in the GUI of the RefereeBox.

After changing the status of the game from 'First Half' to 'Second Half', the GUI changes the team colour of the competing teams and switches the positions of their scores, but the positions of the team names remain unchanged. Thus when in the second half, it appears on the GUI that the first team has the score of the second team, and vice versa.

The links below are screenshots taken in such instance :

First Half : http://aricc.sp.edu.sg/internal/files/Integrations/HumanoidRobotics/HLFirstHalf.png

Second Half : http://aricc.sp.edu.sg/internal/files/Integrations/HumanoidRobotics/HLSecondHalf.png

As can be seen in the first picture, the RoboErectus team (Cyan) scored 4 goals and the IranFanAvaran team (Magenta) scored 1 goal in the first half.

After switching the Game Time Option to 'Second Half', it is seen that the RoboErectus team (now Magenta) scored 1 goal, while the IranFanAvaran team (Cyan) scored 4 goals.

The Udp message sent by the RefereeBox is not affected by this bug.

Best Regards,
Yume Chua