[robocup-humanoid] Clarification of Deadlines

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Jan 9 04:17:24 EST 2010

Hi Robert and HL Teams,

Please follow the deadlines and details announced on the humanoid league's
web page and on this mailing list.

(Please also observe the footnotes on the mentioned robocup2010.org
  web page.)

Best regards,
Oskar

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010, Robert Nguyen wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just wanted a clarification of deadline dates. The main website,
> http://www.robocup2010.org/schedule_Timeline.php, states that
> pre-registration is Jan 15 while qualification is Feb 15. However, the
> Humanoid League website,
> http://www.tzi.de/humanoid/bin/view/Website/Call2010, states that the
> qualification is Jan 22.
>
> This is a little confusing so I'm trying to get things clarified. Is there a
> difference between pre-registration and qualification?
>
> Regards,
>
> Robert Nguyen
> Robotics and Mechanisms Lab
> Virginia Tech M.S. Candidate
> rnguyen at vt.edu
> Lab: (540) 231-2396
> Cell: (804) 514-9681

Prof. Dr. Oskar von Stryk           E-Mail: stryk(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation, Systems Optimization    Phone:  ++49 (0) 6151-16-2513
and Robotics Group                  Fax:    ++49 (0) 6151-16-6648
Technische Universitaet Darmstadt   http://www.sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Hochschulstr. 10                    D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany