[robocup-humanoid] Schedule at RoboCup 2009 and referees

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jun 12 05:33:07 EDT 2009

Luis,

Currently we have no idea how the final carpet will look like.
Nevertheless, I will ask the local organizers whether they can provide
such information.
However, please be aware that the very specific type of carpet was never
known to the teams including TC members and general OC members
in advance at previous RoboCups.
The carpet could either be softer or harder than in your home lab.
It is generally a good idea to develop robust locomotion
for a variety of carpet types and also to prepare for adaption
to a specific carpet after arrival (like every team has to adapt
to the specific lighting conditions on-site).

Regards,
Oskar