[robocup-humanoid] Rules 2009: Update and Deadline

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Mar 7 10:59:13 EST 2009

Dear HL Teams,

No further suggestions to the rules for 2009 have
been made on this mailing list within the given date.

Assuming that all teams are fine with the current proposal
the technical committee will now discuss the few left open points
to finalize the rules for 2009 soon because Iran and German Open
are approaching now.

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk