[robocup-humanoid] Rules: #3 The Number of Players

Igor Ševčiv igor.sevciv at mensa.sk
Mon Jan 12 06:57:07 EST 2009

Hi
I am new and want to ask questions about the "The Number of Players".
the rules:
"A match is played by two teams, each consisting of not more than
three players, one of whom must be designated as goalkeeper."

question: So if I would have only one robot then he must be the
goalkeeper - this means that I need at least two robots - one
goalkeeper, one player ? Or can the goalkeeper play like a player and
so I can have only one robot ?

the rules:
"A match may not start if either team consists of less than one player."
question: Does this mean that the match may not start if one team has
zero number of robots ? Can a match be played if one team has 3 robots
and the other has 2 robots ?

Maybe the questions are looking stupid but I want to be sure that I
understand the rules.
Thanx