[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2009 General Information

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Dec 24 09:10:42 EST 2008

Dear Members of the Humanoid League,

The general organizers of RoboCup 2009 have asked us to
forward this information to you.

Please note that for the HL the deadline for submission of qualification
material is February 6, 2009, as announced previously.
The web page for online submission will be open in January.

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk
(On behalf of HL TC & OC)