[robocup-humanoid] Information request, help

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 27 19:22:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

thanks for your interest in the humanoid league.

The TC will make a detailed announcement about new rules and
qualification procedure sometime in the near future.

Registration will be similar to last year and include two parts:

1.) A technical team description paper detailing the research
achievements of your robot. This includes technical specification,
description of software, etc.

2.) A video of not more than 60 secs. which shows several skills that
your robot has. Last year the requirements were to show the
approaching and kicking a randomly placed/moving ball into the goal
and the ability to fall down and stand up again.

CU,
   Jacky