[robocup-humanoid] Information request, help

pedro madrid axel at madrid.com
Mon Oct 27 18:15:47 EDT 2008

Hi my friends: I am from Mexico and have a team wiling to participate in
Robocup 2009, in Humanoid's league. We've been looking for information
regarding next year's competition, but at the official website we were
unable to find the dates and specific requirements for new participants.
Can anybody help?We're worried about missing a step needed to qualify for
the cup. Thank's a lot to everyone. Pedro Axel Madrid

--
See Exclusive Video: Hollywood Life's 5th Annual Style Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/Awards.aspx?AwardsID=style2008