[robocup-humanoid] About the Registration Fees

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Apr 30 16:09:12 EDT 2008

Dear Teams,

I was informed from the RoboCup 2008 organizers
that the humanoid robot teams which will participate
for both Kid and Teen size have to pay \100,000 each.

But so far they only gave one ID/PW to each team for Humanoid League.
There are 7 teams which are going to participate for
both Kid and Teen size, therefore they told me to let you
know that they will creat another ID/PWs to the seven teams asap.

Regards,
Oskar