[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2008 Visa Information

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 17 10:51:26 EDT 2008

Dear Teams Participating in RoboCup 2008 Humanoid League,

The local organizers asked us to forward the enclosed information
to you. They also told us that the hotel booking system will open very
soon.

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk
(Member of Technical Committee)

Visa Issues for Senior Teams
from Iran, Nigeria, Turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sri Lanka, or Pakistan.

April 20 is the deadline for the online registration as well as submission
of the
application for issuing the invitation letter Type 2 from LOC.

1) Please complete the online registration. All the team leaders should
have
received ID/PW to make the online registration. If you have not received
your
ID/PW, please contact the registration secretariat immediately (email:
robocup-regist at intergroup.co.jp).

   a.. For team: We will notify about URL via email to the qualified teams
directly.
   b.. For Individual: Please register from
http://secure1.gakkai-web.net/php-bin/gakkai/robocup/symposium/new2.php.

2) Please fill the application form and return it with the detailed plan
in China,
the scanned copy of passport, the visiting record if you have ever been in
China
to LI Jing (lij at sipedi.cn) if you need the type 2 letter.

Email: lij at sipedi.cn
Tel: +86-512-65935041(accessible during 9am. -- 5pm.on workday Beijing
time)
Fax: +86-512-65932768

Note: for those who do not have passport, Please contact LI Jing
immediately. When
you complete the online registration, we would issue Type 1 Invitation
letter for
your application of the passport. However, we strongly advise you to apply
for
Type 2 Invitation letter notifying LI Jing on your status of passport
acquisition.