[robocup-humanoid] When the next year's rule?

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Sep 11 14:07:00 EDT 2007

Dear Masaki Ogino,

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Masaki Ogino wrote:

> Dear TC members,
>

> I am now making a plan for humanoid league in JapanOpen2008.
>
> For the preparation of the venue and announcing the pre-registration,
> I would like to know the rough rule for the next year's competition.
>
> I heard that
> 	-"2 on 2 soccer" game is changed to "3 on 3 soccer" game.
> 	-The size of the kid size league is changed to the same size as the teen size league.
> 	-ball type may be changed.

Yes, it is correct.

> Are there any other big changes from the last year's rule?

The major changes have already been announced on this mailing list
on August 23, please see
http://lists.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/robocup-humanoid/2007/000249.html

> And please announce the rough schedule of the notification of the new rule.

The detailed new rule draft shall be posted not later than October.
As there are much more changes than least year, some time is needed.

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk

--
Prof. Dr. Oskar von Stryk           E-Mail: stryk(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation, Systems Optimization    Phone:  ++49 (0) 6151-16-2513