[robocup-humanoid] When the next year's rule?

Masaki Ogino ogino at er.ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue Sep 11 01:06:43 EDT 2007

Dear TC members,

I am now making a plan for humanoid league in JapanOpen2008.

For the preparation of the venue and announcing the pre-registration,
I would like to know the rough rule for the next year's competition.

I heard that
	-"2 on 2 soccer" game is changed to "3 on 3 soccer" game.
	-The size of the kid size league is changed to the same size as the teen size league.
	-ball type may be changed.

Are there any other big changes from the last year's rule?

And please announce the rough schedule of the notification of the new rule.

best regards,
Masaki Ogino