[robocup-humanoid] Proposal for Humanoid League goals and posts for 2008

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Aug 24 09:27:01 EDT 2007

Dear TC and OC Members,

I am resending this message because it seemed to me that
the appendix may have caused trouble.

Please find a PDF file with a proposal for modified goals
and also a proposal for modified poles for 2008
where both Kid- and TeenSize robots use the same field (TeenSize)
with (presumably) the same poles but different goals at
	http://www.sim.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/~stryk/hl/

I am looking forward to your comments.

With best regards,
Oskar

--
Prof. Dr. Oskar von Stryk           E-Mail: stryk(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation, Systems Optimization    Phone:  ++49 (0) 6151-16-2513