[robocup-humanoid] Final version 2007 rules

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Apr 20 06:20:01 EDT 2007

Dear Teams of the Humanoid Robot League,

> in the following link you can find the final version of the rules that
> will be used at German Open 2007 and later in RoboCup 2007.
>
> http://www.dei.unipd.it/~emg/downloads/HumanoidLeagueRules2007.pdf

First of all, I would also like to thank Emanuele for his many efforts
and time for the rule book for 2007.

> I would like to thanks all of you that commented on the draft versions
> of the rules and especially the Technical Committee that worked hard
> to finalise these rules and the attached Apppendix with the directions
> for following years.

Furthermore, I would like to point your attention to the appendix of the
rules where the rule changes suggested by the Technical Committee
for 2008 are included.

It is our plan to start discussion about rule changes for 2008 _now_
that we can finalize the rules immediately after RoboCup 2007.
Then all teams can start immediately after Atlanta (or even earlier)
to prepare for the competitions in 2008.

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk
(Member of Technical Committee)