[robocup-humanoid] Question ?

Enrique Flores Woods ef_woods at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Mar 30 00:10:18 EDT 2007

Hello

The name of our team is Pioneros Mexico and we are qualified for the humanoid league as the only Mexican team.
The question that i have for you is about how to transport our robots to America in July? Last year we brought with us the robots and it was ok for us to do that. I was just wondering if it´s possible to bring with us our robots in this competition... It might be more difficult because I know that there are a lot of rules at the airports in America that could give us some problems with the robots... But in this occasion, do you think it´s possible to bring them with us with no problem?

Thank you ! Hope to hear from u soon !
See u in Atlanta !