[robocup-humanoid] Some question about RoboCup 2007

Masaki Ogino ogino at jeap.org
Wed Feb 28 22:29:58 EST 2007

Dear Tang Qing,

Humanoid league and 4 legs league use the same ball,
which is originally provided by Sony.
However, Sony stopped the robot development, as you know.

At that time, we asked a Japanese company to make the balls.
The company still has some stocks.
Please see the following URL and contact them.

iXs Research Corp.
http://www.ixs.co.jp/products/accessory/uniform.html

best regards,
Masaki Ogino