[robocup-humanoid] Invited Session at IROS 2007 in San Diego

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon Feb 26 19:29:46 EST 2007

Hi,

I am planning to propose an invited session on "Complex motion planning for
humanoid robots" at this years <a href="http://www.crim.ncsu.edu/iros2007/">
IROS conference </a> in San Diego.

For the proposal I would need to submit at least four other papers (authors
and titles), so if you are interested then please send me authors, title,
and once sentence description of your paper.

Thanks,
   Jacky

--
Jacky Baltes, EITC E2-402 Department of Computer Science, University of
Manitoba Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2