[robocup-humanoid] 220 V available?

Pasan Kulvanit pasan at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Sun Feb 25 20:06:26 EST 2007

Dear TC,

I read the Robocup newsletter and it said nothing about providing 220V at
the competition site. We have been spoiled by this service of 220 V from
the many good hosts in the past that we would love to have it again this
time in Atlanta.

Please check for us.

Thanks,
-Pasan
Team KMUTT

Pasan Kulvanit
Institute of FIeld RoBOtics (FIBO)
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
126 Pracha u-tid Road Bangmod Thungkru
Bangkok 10140 Thailand
Mobile : (66) 81-926-2086
Tel      : (66) 2-470-9339
Fax     : (66) 2-470-9703
Email  : pasan at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Web: http://fibo.kmutt.ac.th

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the recipient(s) name above. If you are
not the intended recipient, any type of your use is prohibited. Any
information, comment or statement contained in this e-mail, including any
attachments (if any) are those of the author and are not necessarily
endorsed by FIBO. The FIBO shall, therefore, not be liable or responsible
for any of such contents, including damages resulting from any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.