[robocup-humanoid] ?: One question about the position ofImagesensor.

Rodrigo Guerra tioguerra at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 00:16:06 EST 2007

Just a note for the future: If you think carefully cameras equipped
with omni-mirrors are as much human-like as projective cameras are.
The limited "field-of-view" is a human constraint that, in my view,
should be introduced sooner or later. I believe posting in this way
makes things look much less "scary" to those whose systems are
currently based on omni-cameras -- e.g. placing a black tape reducing
the field of view of such cameras would make the robot compliant to
the rules right away.