[robocup-humanoid] Some doubts about rules

Jackson Matsuura jackson at ita.br
Thu Feb 22 07:38:03 EST 2007

Thanks a lot for all responses...

1. So, I may use "uniforms" at my own risk :-)

2. The wireless network is WiFi (IEEE802.11)

3. As larger I mean wider. For example, H=50cm, HLeg=0.4H=20cm and
Hhead=0.2H=10cm.
And the max cylinder diameter = 0.55*H=27.7cm.
So the trunk width should be 15 cm and the head width 25cm. (the same for
the length of the trunk and the head).

And I think that a Robot with H=50, HLeg=0.7H=35cm and Hhead=0.25H=12.5 are
OK, not?
And in this case Htrunk should be only 2.5cm.

I'm not saying that I will do a robot with a head bigger than the trunk, I
just want to be sure that I should do it if necessary. :-D

As there is no other restriction about width or length in the rules besides
the cylinder of diameter 0.55*H I'm presuming that I should use a big head
robot if necessary (and only if necessary, I know the problems about weight
at the head).

And, any world about Travel Support?
There will not be Travel Support this year? :-O!

Jackson
ITANDROIDS
Brasil