[robocup-humanoid] almost ready

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Wed Feb 14 19:01:25 EST 2007

Hi,

sorry, I don't see the problem here. The selection committee is late with
their decision. Such things happen. As far as I know, the committee has to
review videos and TDPs of approx. 50 teams. Several teams sent more than one
video, and TDPs can have lengths of up to 12 pages. So that's several hours
of video-watching (and assessing) and reading up to 600 pages of text. In
addition, decision-making around the globe is always hard because of the
different time zones.

So I don't think that sending unfriendly e-mails will speed-up the
decision-making process (or at least I hope so for the authors of such
e-mails).

Best regards

Thomas Röfer
(B-Human)

Dr. Thomas Röfer                   Office Address:
DFKI-Lab Bremen                    Universität Bremen
Safe and Secure Cognitive Systems  Cartesium 00.055
Robert-Hooke-Str. 5                Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany              28359 Bremen, Germany
http://www.dfki.de                 www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax:   +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes